Sunday, January 20, 2013

Gown Hunt!

What's a wedding without a wedding dress, right?
Tell the truth, in the beginning I wasn't that excited about wedding dress... (Though many a bride will put this at number one on their list ;p ) because I equate that with too frilly, expensive, too much hassle to walk with, not gonna look good on me..

But then... I found out I'd underestimated the bridal industry.. Put some effort to look around, and true enough, the perfect -or at least almost perfect - dress will be there for you!



Based on my own criteria of a dress that's practical to move around, and my FMIL of a dress formal and 'special' enough for a church wedding, I knew I wanted to have a short dress with perhaps a really short train on the back. True, there is less choice for short wedding dresses, but heck, I think it's cute and sexy! ;p

 Really like how the train is stylishly detachable

 Swan lake feel?


 Really like this one too =D







 Really cute.. not sure if 'dressy' enough for the two moms though.. 






No comments:

Post a Comment